7 de fevereiro de 2011

shrink movie quotes

Henry: Good to see you again.

Diana: How are you doing?

Henry: I'm okay. How are you?

Diana: Hey, you look a little worse for wear.

Henry: Yeah, well, I haven't been sleeping much. What's going on?

Doctor Friend: Let's all sit down and talk. Henry, you have had a damn tough year. We are all here, all of us, because we care about you... You have a drug problem.

Other Friend: I got it, James.

Doctor Friend: Excuse me, I'm speaking here. I was addicted to anger. And you helped me beat it. Let us help you beat this. It's obvious that you have been, Henry, self-medicating for some time.

Henry: Okay... Is this... Is this an intervention?

Doctor Asshole: It's an opportunity.

Henry: In the first place, you were my wife's doctor, not mine. And in the second place, I'm not some fucking drug addict on Wilshire Boulevard, all right?

Doctor Friend: I'm a doctor. And let me...

Henry: Diana, did you actually send me a written invitation two weeks ago to my own intervention?

Doctor Friend: Opportunity.

Henry: You say that one more time, I'm going to throw a fucking crab cake in your face.

Doctor Friend: We've arranged a room at a rehab just north of Oxnard.

Henry: Are you shitting me? He wants to send me to Oxnard... Look, let me make it clear to you, okay? My wife died, you fucking assholes.

Father: We love you, son. And it's a bitch seeing you like this.

Henry: Well, then don't look, Dad.

Doctor Friend: Look, l... We've... We've written a letter. We've all signed it.

Henry: All right.

Doctor Friend: Jeremy will read it.

Jeremy: I don't really want to read it anymore, actually.

Doctor Friend: Okay. I'll read it. "Dear Henry, help..."

Henry: My wife killed herself.

Father: She had a car accident.

Henry: No, Dad. That's what I told you.

Father: Jesus Chr...

Everyone in the room: Whoa.

Henry: So, I'm going to go out to my car, I'm going to take a big hit from a self-medicating joint, and then I'm going to Kentucky Fried Chicken 'cause it's finger-fucking-licking good.


Henry: Do you think I have a problem?

Jesus (drug dealer): What kind of problem would you have?

Henry: Everyone's got a problem? With this? With drugs?

Jesus: No. Why does it always have to be about the drugs? Why does everything have to have a label? Why... Why's it got to be right or wrong? Why does it have to be the drugs?

Henry: It's grief.

Jesus: What?

Henry: They want you to have some kind of normal response to grief. So they don't have to watch.


Asshole Husband: Yeah, I'm going to go around the world making my music. Rocking cocks, that's what I do. That's who I am.

Henry: I'm sorry?

Husband: Rockin' cocks... it's a music term for making people happy.

Henry: Are you comfortable?

Husband: Well, as much as I can be.

Henry: Good.

Actress Wife: I think he's become... a narcissist.

Husband: Is that what your Gypsy yoga teacher told you?

Wife: No, and she's not a Gypsy.

Husband: And I'm not a narcissist. (To Henry) What's a narcissist?

Henry: It's someone who doesn't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

Husband: Fuck it. I got to take a leak.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário