13 de julho de 2010

Calor Feliz

"Hello, Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?
Come on now
I hear you you're feeling down
Well, I can ease your pain
And get you on your feet again
Relax, I'll need some information first
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?..."

"(...)Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain, you would not understand
This is not how I am
I have become comfortably numb. I have become confortably numb."



Aconteceu de novo. Aquela sensação estranha. Aquela falta de sentidos, dos sentidos. Amnésia acelerada.
Mas dessa vez foi mais rápido. E não cessou a dor. Me desculpem Drugues, mas parece que ainda prefiro ficar consciente, e eu já cansei de compreender minha tia. Se lembram?
Ai, Sintemesque.....

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário