14 de julho de 2010

Les't Try Again

Actually, my dear, ignorance is bliss, but not exactly when you're talking about love. So let me make myself clear about my last sentences.

Does it make you sick? (I mean, does it make you sick too, as much as I feel sick, in a fair way?)
Yeah... You know, the butterflies in my stomach (because you're too far away from me)? That boredom (because we're not talking fun nonsense like we always do, and I miss that)? That time staring at the phone (when I wish I could call you)?

But it's okay, you're sick too (as much as I am).

0x0

Do you get me? Or is it too sick of me to feel glad about it? (Glad about the fact that you feel the same way, you love me back).

Anyway, the all we all are in. Love.

xxo, R. (Hoping you to understand, 'cause explaining feelings is not the easiest[?] thing)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário